2010년 6월 24일 목요일

Lucid dreams (The Science of Lucid Dreams)

According to this article, if you have experienced something in your dream, sometimes you cannot prove that it actually has happened. In the 1970s, a scientist performed experiments. The scientist asked people who have dreamed (Lucid Dreams). Lucid dreamers move their eyes in their dreams and do actions in Lucid dreams that match real small muscle movement in the body of the sleeper. Lucid dreaming occurs during the phasic stage of REM sleep.
My view
I am not sure that is a Lucid dream. But I had a Lucid dream. Therefore I agreed with Lucid dreams. I do not have an exact idea about Lucid dream. I have an idea just little bit. When I dreamed I was watching myself and I controlled myself. This article similarly said something that matched with my experience. In addition the article proved it in a scientific way. For this reason I agreed with this article and in my view this site is accurate.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기